Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Like the New Look?

So do you like the new blog header??Just popping in real quick to see if everyone saw the new header. I'm in the middle of listing some more bows on ebay and then off to bed. I have my brother's kids here tonight so with it being 6 kids to 1 adult, I didn't think there is much time for blogging! Tomorrow morning I start my first Mommy and Me excercie class! Woo-hoo! It's a stroller walking class at the mall where you break for excersises and streches. The perfect solution for mommies with small kids! I'll let you know how it went!

Oh...and I finally named my bow buisness......

Sugar Sweet Boutique

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog banner, Mandi--so appropriate!

The exercise class sounds like fun.

cute name for your business, too.

Have a great day!

4ddintx said...

The new banner is great. I want to hear more about the exercise class, too. Fitting exercise with little ones has always been my downfall. Tab

Aliya'sMommy said...

Exercise? What's Exercise? LOL! Hope the class went fun! How did Nathan's schedule with Wal-Mart go?