Saturday, November 17, 2007

Your Eyes Aren't Messing With You.....


Yep...that's my family infront of our Christmas tree that we put up tonight! I know that it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I don't care. If it were up to me we'd put it up in October! We decided to do it tonight since Nathan is working so much is is hard to find him with an open evening. He got off early from the guard so we jumped on the chance to get our tree up since we aren't sure the next day off he'll have to do it.

The girls had a blast getting it up and were wiggly wanting to hurry to the "ornamet stage" so they could help out. After it was up we had them close their eyes while we turned out all the lights. When they opened their eyes this was Maddelyn's expression. Cute huh? Funny part was after I took the picture she stepped aside and said you're turn dad. What a ham! You can't tell she has lived with photographer mom for 4 years now.


Caroline sat in the playpen while we will have loads of fun keeping her out of the tree this year! HaHa! I wonder who will be into the tree more...her or Emma?? Probably Emma. Oh wait! There's the 2 kittens as well. Okay who want's to place bets (you know those Church of God typy) on which child or kitten will have the tree knocked down first? Or maybe just on how many days/hours the tree remains upright?



We took Caroline's 10 month pictures this afternoon. I couldn't believe how well she did! Generally whenever I take her picture she crawls away before I get my camera focused. Right now she is in a really giggly stage so I just played peek-a-boo with her and she would giggle out loud at me.


For you family members out of town who asked for it.... here is a picture of the girls room set that they are getting for Chirstmas. I think the colors are pretty close to the actual spread. Of course it will look much cuter on their new white bunk beds instead of layed out on my bed.


I also would like to ask everyone to please be in prayer for my Uncle Carl. He was life flighted today after having chest pains. The doctors ended up saying that he had suffered a heart attack (he's only 40 but has family history) and had a stint put in. At this point he is doing okay but they are watching him very closely since his clotting level was still very high. Our family would appreciate it greatly if you could remember to lift his name up in prayer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree, Mandi, and I'm jealous that your ahead of the game. I usually am not much of a decorator, but I want to do it this year because I know my girls will LOVE it.