Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bows, Bows, and Some Nonsense


So this is what running a hair bow boutique looks like......bows, bows, and more bows! And these are just what I have on ebay right now or those that sold this past week and are awaiting payment. The toddler bows and baby headbands are not pictured either. For those who know me, what more girly of a job can you have than making hair pretties??? LOL!
The rest of this is just because, and not like I don't have 1 million other things that I should be doing tonight.......a bit of nonsense about me.

Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."

~MOUTHOLOGY~

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?A. ranch or italian
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?A. Long John Silver's
Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?A: Red Lobster
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? about 20%
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?A. popsicles
Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?A. mushrooms, bacon, and ham
Q. What do you like to put on your toast? A. peanut butter and jelly
~TECHNOLOGY~
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?A. sad to say nothing now, I accidently erased my other wallpaper.
Q. How many televisions are in your house?A. 3
~BIOLOGY~
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?A. right
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?A. a gall bladder and three babies
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?A. i don't remember...
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?A. totes of homeschooling stuff this afternoon
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?A. No
~BULL[CRAP]OLOGY~
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?A.No
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?A. something not by Barry Manilow
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?A. brown
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?A. a bee when I was 5
Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?A. my friends baby nefew in a pool when I was about 10
Q. Has someone ever saved yours?A. no?
~DAREOLOGY~
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?A: ok, that's just dumb??
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? no??
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000? lol...maybe???
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?A. definite no
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?A. I couldn't get past smelling it, I'm a wimp!
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?A. only if they were threatning my family or myself and no money would be needed to do it.
~DUMBOLOGY~
Q: What is in your left pocket?A: Don't have one at the moment
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?A: yep, out of the loop me hasn't seen it.
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?A: carpet
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?A: Stand??
Q: Could you live with roommates?A: does Nathan count?
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?A: too many
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?A: about 2 weeks ago I side swipped a car in my blindspot on the interstate. Got a ticket for that one.
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?A: First Lady?
~LASTOLOGY~
Q: Friend you last talked to?A: Angie
Q: Last person who called you?A: Mom
Q: Person you hugged?A: Nathan
Q: Person you texted?A: Nathan
Q. Last person you recieved a text message from?A. Nathan
~FAVORITEOLOGY~
Q: Number?A:7
Q: Season?A: Winter
~CURRENTOLOGY~
Q: Miss anyone?A: my bestest best friend Alicia and her sweet baby Emma-Lee
Q: Mood?A: okay.
Q: Listening to? A. Nathan watching the Nebraska game he DVR'ed while working today.
Q: Watching? A. The Game
.Q: Worrying about?A: how much I have to do before bed and why I'm still on the net???
~RANDOMOLOGY~
Q: First place you went this morning?A: Been home cleaning all day.
Q: What can you not wait to do?A: Put up My Christmas Tree! :D
Q: What's the last movie you saw?A: Mary Poppins with the girls tonight
Q: Do you smile often?A: yep
Q: Are you a friendly person?A: yep, sometimes too talkitive though???
Okay...enough goofey info on me for tonight. I've gotta head out for the night. I need to go and pack our stuff for tomorrow. Nathan is speaking at a church south of Columbus tomorrow night, for Vereran's Day and the girls and I are tagging along.
Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) I love keeping up with you this way when we can't talk on the phone! Lots of love, your bestest best friend!!!!