Thursday, November 1, 2007

Five Thousand

5000: is the number of times already this moring I've told the girls to pick up their room and quit fighting.
5000: is the number of inches of ribbon that I have spun around doll rods this week to make korker bows for ebay. With 900+ yards, it seems like I am always spinning and baking ribbons!

5000: is the number of people Jesus fed with just a handful of loaves of bread and fish.

5000: is the number of days I've been pregnant or nursing in the last 5 years! Actually it's more like 46 months or 3.8 years of the last 5! Yeah, exactly! No wonder I'm always tired??

5000: is the number of children's items per square inch of our home. By the looks of our home, I think they are taking over??? You can barely tell that Nathan and I still live here...well besides for the scrapbook room downstairs.

5000 is the number of things on my to-do-list that was suppoes to already be done. It seems like I add ten items for every one item that I cross off? I survive by lists! Nathan said the other day I knew you were wierd and OCD, but I didn't know that you fell apart without your organization. Yep! Gotta make those lists.

5000 is the number of hits my blog has had in the past year!!!

So to celebrate we are having a contest! Just because I feel like being nice to all of the people that listen to my silly ramblings! So.......post a comment in the next 2 days and tomorrow night I will pick a random winner to receive a set of korker bows (see below for example) made with whatever colors you want. If you don't have girls, I'm sure you know someone who does. They would even be great Christmas gifts???? So, all you need to do is post a comment! Oh, and all you lurkers (including family!!!) post so I can see just who is reading! I'm curious just who these 5000 hits were from! :D

Have a great day and leave me a comment!

8 comments:

Aliya'sMommy said...

Congrats on your 5,000 hits on the blog. Sounds like your always busy, I guess that is the life of a mom. So keep up the fun posts and great pictures. I would love the pictures at the party of Aliya placing the star on tinkerbell.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I admit it--I'm a lurker. I THINK I found you via 2peas a long, long time ago. I have two girls, ages 3 and almost 2, so I relate to a lot of what you write about. And I would LOVE to win your darling bows!!! : )

Amy

4ddintx said...

5000 is the number of girls that I have (oops, that's 5!).
5000 is the number of hair items that are randomly dropped around our house--and pulled out Naomi's mouth on a daily basis.
I'm sure I could think of another 5000 thing, but Lydia is "thirsty water". Congrats on all of the hits! I'm glad to have contributed!
Tabitha

Anonymous said...

I think I have to be one of your most consistant "lukers". I even show your pictures of the girls to my friends at the pregnancy center
LOVE,
Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

Mandi! I finally have some way to keep tabs on my crazy buzy highschool pal! Keep up the great work you are adding to the kingdom in significate ways with your girls. and maybe that arranged mariage thing will work out after all! Have a great day! Elaine.

Anonymous said...

5000 is the number of hours my husband has gamed since we got married...it is probably more than that, but who's counting?!?

Keep the pics comin'--I loved your girls' Halloween costumes!
-Valarie

Anonymous said...

Wow ~ 5000 hits! You are amazing! I'm always trying to keep up with you either via your blog or Nathan's Aunt Tabitha. I almost feel like I really know you. :0)

Blessings,
Karla

Heidi Lacy said...

I am not a lurker but have been around and I happened to be looking and wanted to say how grateful we are for you being part of our team we love you....