Saturday, November 24, 2007

Results of Black Friday........

This is your BRAIN......


This is your brain on DRUGS.......

And this is your brain on drugs meeting your SCRAPBOOKING ADDICTION!



So that is part of the reason I've been MIA the past few dayswell, besides the holiday. Above is evidence of the insane mad dash for the sales that my mom and I did yesterday morning. Yep....that's right 4:09 a.m. at Walmart to get my new CRICUT!!! Woo-hoo!!! Yep I'm the proud new owner of a Cricut (that came with 2 font cartridges for only $117 reg $299 with 1 font!) and 2 additional fonts making 4 fonts! Gotta love picking out your own early Chirstmas gifts! Thanks Mom and Carla! :D So I am listing my other Xyron diecut machine with all the accessories on ebay so if your interested check out my auction link on the right. -------> I also picked up another Cricut to sell as well......maybe pay for another font??? Hey, Nathan says I can sell anything on ebay. He often comes home and asks if I listed the girls on ebay today???

We had a lovely Thanksgiving at my mom and dad's house. The girls enjoyed playing with their cousins and of course I had to take a picture of Caroline's first Thanksgiving. The girls wanted one of just them as well.....ok...Mommy wanted one of just them together.





I know goofey face on Emma in the 3 sisters one, but at least I got some good birthday and family pictures with her today at Sears. We did the picture thing today (they did great!) and then went out to eat and to see Enchanted at the theater. The girls loved it and we thoght it was pretty cute too. We had a pretty nice family day and now it's back to bows for craft show, custom orders, and a custom order mini scrapbook album! BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! The story of my life, but I don't think I'd handle sitting still long very well. My OCD-ness insits on me staying busy.

No comments: