Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy Weekend

So obviously with the website opening this has been a pretty busy week. I've also been knee high in baby/kids clothes getting ready for our garage sale next week. I also have been researching and pricing curriculum for Maddelyn's kindergarten this year (we homeschool.) I think we've decided on Abeka. I really liked their phonics program. Today was crazy with running errands, finishing up my projects for the twelvefriday's design team, and packing for the weekend. The girls and I are doing some garage saleing tomorrow with my mom and then Nathan is coming over to have dinner with us that evening. We'll be spending the night there and leaving from there to Sandusky to go to Cedar Point, since Willard is about 1/2 there. We will be meeting Nathan's parents for the day at Cedar Point and then they will be taking the older two girls to PA for the week to attend their church's Vacation Bible School. On Sunday we have my mom's family reunion so I think by Monday I'll be collapsing...oh wait...I have to finish getting ready for the garage sale! Our Summer's are always this crazy.


I thought I'd share a cute picture of the girls I took this past weekend. They are wearing the matching outfits from Heartstrings that their dear auntie Alicia sent....THANKS!! I'll post the projects I made for twelvefridays after they go up on their site. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that pict- thanks so much for putting it up- I will call you this weekend about the interview- it was so/so....Give the girls kisses for me- "Auntie" Alicia :)

Emily said...

mandi! your kids are too cute! also, your store is cute! goodness you have your hands full!

Anonymous said...

Hey mandi, Where is your garage sale, I'd love to find some cute girlie gymbo clothes for my Livia!You can email me with details! Thanks, Heather

Anonymous said...

I taught using Abeka and I loved it!

Anonymous said...

I taught Abeka and I loved it!