Saturday, July 12, 2008

Texas Pictures

So I finally got all of my Texas pictures downloaded and into the group on snapfish so everyone could order from them. I know....took all week. I decided to share "a few" of them with you since I took like 380 pictures. Which for anyone who knows me that is pretty low for 8 days! I think my problem though was that I am kinda a posed picture kinda gal and with 48 people running around it's kinda hard to get those kind of pictures. I just had a hard time taking pictures with other people in the back ground, some children not even looking or as most people say....non-posed pictures. I know they are some of the best but for an OCD gal like me....it's hard! LOL!

5 Generations
The Parade Float

Yep, sad to say they're are brothers!

Make you're own pizza night

Ladies Day Out

"some" of the cousins around the table

1 comment:

4ddintx said...

What great pics! I'm off to snapfish to see the rest!
We miss you all!
Tab