Monday, July 21, 2008

Sneek Peek


Well, as you can see we had an OB appointment today. I had a routine ultrasound to check to make sure nothing was changing as far as early labor or anything...because of my prenatal history with the girls. they will be doing the full ultrasound at 20 weeks to check the baby out in detail. To our surprise the baby was in the perfect position to get a peek at what we are getting. so to our surprise today...we found out we are going to be getting a special Christmas surprise.....


It's a Boy!!!!


8 comments:

Joyful Mom ~ Karla said...

Oh happy day! Boys are simply wonderful blessings. Guess what? Gymboree has CUTE boy things, too. :) Go shopping...

Hugs,
Karla

Jackie said...

Congratulations Mandi!

Aliya'sMommy said...

So I didn't know, mom didn't let me know, I had to read it on your blog, and I screamed, and then mom was like SHH people don't know...anyway I agree with Karla it's shopping time!!!!

Anonymous said...

awwwwww what a cutie, I am so excited for you!!!!! YAY!!!!

Chare said...

Congrats! It will be fun to have a boy after the girls! Different!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited for you and your family!!!!Now you can shop on both sides of Gymbo!! Congrats! Heather, the mom of three boys and then a girl!!!

Amber said...

OMG! Congrats! I feel like shopping for baby clothes now! I'm so excited! I'm so happy!

Unknown said...

I am NOT suprised :) I can't wait to meet your Martin boy- uh, wait, a new generation of Martin boy....It will be an adventure :) (Hehehe)I am soooo happy for all of us! Boy stuff, here we all come!!!!!! Love Ya.