Monday, September 22, 2008

And It Just Gets More Busy!

So yet another week of silly nothings to the world but to us it's head spinning! Nathan left today for a business trip and the contractor began work on the basement of our new house! Yeah...for the basement not hubby leaving! My Grandma is coming tomorrow to help start packing. I seriously am thinking where on earth am I going to put these packed boxes until we actually move? Oh my!

Caroline said her first three word sentence today. The girls had each said "Bless You Mommy" after I had sneezed. Caroline then piped in and said the same phrase. How cute...even though they were supposed to be sleeping during naptime when I heard all three peanuts bless me from the other room! LOL!

We are trying to get ready for Emma's birthday party as well as everything else. She is having a pumpkin party this year and we are having it a local pumpkin patch. Nathan made the most adorable photo card invitations. I will post them as well as a mini photo shoot that I did for her birthday invites. I just have to get a few minutes to myself to get them off my camera......easier said than done! So off to the craziness of the next month of our lives! It's funny to say that getting into the Holidays at the very end of my pregnancy will be so nice and a lot less stressful. So when do you ever hear: Holidays and End of Pregnancy in the same sentence with less stress??? Yep...moving and remodeling is crazy but so exciting! :D

No comments: