Monday, September 8, 2008

Home At Last!

Well, we are home form Disney! We are proud to say that not only did we survive the 8 days there but the 18 hour drive home with a van full of preschoolers! AHHH! The kids had a blast at Disney and I think Nathan and I might have enjoyed it just as much as they did. It was so fun to see the pure excitement of experiencing this huge park for the first time. They loved getting all the character's autographs and riding all the rides. There wasn't much that the older 2 girls couldn't ride. We were pretty proud of Maddelyn and her trying new rides this week. She is the one who never rides anything that even has the slightest chance of being too fast/high/whatever. She rode just about everything we offered her! Of course our daredevil Emma was up for anything Daddy would take her on. Caroline loved the rides as well. Her favorites were Flying Dumbo and the Teacups. She got to the point where she couldn't handle waiting the like 5 minutes in line for the ride and would just say "on....on...on...on!!!!" We also had her riding the rides with her hands in the air and saying weeeeeee! So cute! So here are a few of the pictures from the trip. I hope to get more uploaded tomorrow or as I can. Now that we are back form our trip the world has started spinning again and there is a ton to catch up with. I will be starting the girls' homeschool this week (Maddelyn kindergarten and Emma preschool.) We also are ow going to be busy packing for the move and I have hair bow orders to fill and will be adding new bows to my website. We have all of this as well as just trying to unpack from the trip and get back into the swing of things! So I probably should finish this and get to bed!


These were the adorable dresses that my mom and Aunt Donna worked on for the girls'. Aren't they too cute! We had SOOOOOO many people asking where they could get one! I think they need to start a business!


A girl with all her dreams coming true!!! Three princesses all to yourself!

Caroline would only pose with the princesses by offering to share her juice cup with them! At least she stood still long enough for me to click the camera!

This photo is the whole reason Emma made the trip trip Disney. Belle is her all time favorite!


These photos are from our breakfast with the princesses. It was so neat to have them just stop by your table one by one and spend time just chatting with the kids. They loved it!




5 comments:

Joyful Mom ~ Karla said...

Oh the dresses are so adorable! You are right...your mom and aunt could make a fortune making those. I'm glad you're back from your vacation in one piece. That's a lot of miles with three kiddos in tow. :) Sounds like you've got lots of things to do before your move. I love the photo of your new house BTW. I can't wait to see more pics.

Hugs,
Karla

Jackie said...

Looks like you all had a fun time. We are talking about going sometime soon. We'll see! Those dresses are adorable. How fun!

Unknown said...

Awwww- what beautiful princesses (the Martin ones)!!! I LOVE the picture of Emma and Belle :)Love you all!
Shalom, Alicia

Anonymous said...

WOW!! How much fun was that. I love looking at the pic's. You look wonderful Mandy. How were you feeling while being there? I hope well. Did you hear the great news about Uncle Randall? If not you need to call Carla. Well, I love you all. Give the girls a BIG hug from their favorite cousin. Well, maybe not theirs but maybe their dads. LOL!! Talk to you all soon. Jacque

Anonymous said...

oh the cuteness! I can't stand it ;)