Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Pictures

So here are a few more photos from Disney. It's been a crazy past few days trying to get back into the swing of things. I feel like we are playing catch-up but getting more behind each day! We also started school with Maddelyn and Emma today. It went pretty well but it is going to take some time to get used to doing both of their school work at the same time as well as keeping Caroline occupied.

You can obviously tell that Caroline LOVED the rides at Disney!!!




My three little wet fish at the Waterpark Blizzard Beach.

Proof that Caroline really could care less about the characters. The only pictures I have of her with them is either like this where she is running away of with Nathan holding her.


Here are some new bows that I will be putting up on my website. Our girls will definitely be getting a set of these to wear for themselves this year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute- I LOVE those pumpkins!!! My Emma must have a set :)Give all your girls kisses for me- wish I could be there to help, but I am packing myself!!! Oy vey!!!!
Love Ya, Alicia