Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Pictures

So I have lots of photos to post to catch up before the new baby arrives in FIVE DAYS!!! These are a few form the last "all girl" photo shoot I did with the girls. We had gone to my in-laws in PA a couple of weeks ago to do an early Chirstmas since we knew that we'd be crunched for time to get up there before Christmas with Elijah coming. These hats are just too cute on them!




Last night my mom and friend Jenn thrw me a baby shower. It was VERY sweet of them seeing how this is baby #4! Jenn took a couple end of pregnancy pictures for me. Oh my! I mean yeah I knew I felt huge, but I am soooo much bigger than I was with Caroline in the photo we too on the way to the hospital. If she was 9 pounds what will he be??? Yeah that's a bit frightful!



This past Sunday was our kids program at church. The teachers asked if Caroline could be a drummer boy with the 2-3 year olds since she is almost 2. That little girl did a wonderful job at it! She was so cute up there just smiling away and banging her drum tot he music. Of course we were blessed that the teachers let each child keep their drum to take home a s Christmas pressent....Oh Joy!






3 comments:

*Heather said...

Could your girls be any cuter?! And those outfits...OMG! I miss the days of being able to dress Kiersten like this!

Unknown said...

That oldest child of yours is such a DIVA!!!!! Those poses crack me up ;) Of course, I remember when you were 5 days away from delivering her, and you were not tiny (hehehe), so don't worry about Mr Elijah- 12lbs isn't that bad...I better stop before I get in trouble more!!! Wish I could be there, LOVE YA!

Gabrielle said...

Oh my goodness mandi! Emma has so much hair! The girls are beautiful, I can't wait to see you all, and your new addition when we come home. I hope that is still ok. Let me know when you can. I know you are busy.
Love you guys, Gabrielle