Monday, September 7, 2009

8 Months

I can't believe that little is getting so big! I forgot to post these last month so here are his 8 month pictures. He's really changing his looks a lot lately with his hair lightening up and starting to get teeth now! As of this weekend while camping he now has his second tooth! Yeah it took 8 months but if he follows Maddelyn's footsteps he will now start getting them in like crazy. His 8th month he also FINALLY starting sitting independently. He's been sitting up for quite sometime but I could not trust him to sit alone because he would throw himself backwards and crash his head on our hardwood floors. So when he was sitting up I had to be with in arms reach to catch his head before he could throw it backwards. Crazy kid? It hit me the other day that we'd be throwing a first birthday party before long! Wow this year with our little peanut has just flown by. He is looking so much like a little man that it makes mommy sad!



No comments: