Thursday, March 2, 2006

Another Year Come and Gone

It's been a crazy year, but it's finally come to an end! As of yesterday at 12:12 pm I am now 24! I know...lol...a lady doesn't share her age! But, with as many things I have already seen in life - Married, 2 children, college grad, hubby in Iraq a year, and now a congressional canidate's wife - I feel much too old to be 24! LOL! I had a nice birthday with my family taking me out for dinner. Nathan and I will celebrate next weekend with a night away. He's such a romantic!

Today is a pretty busy one with things around here as well as preparing for the weekend. Weekends are always pretty busy during the campaign. On top of that I have been invited to a private crop...Thanks Alicia! So, I need to round up the scrap supplies. Oh what to take...lol! I am going to try to be prepared this time..yeah right! :) I told myself that I am going to have everything ready to go...the pics, paper, embellishments and all ready to go for each layout when I leave tomorrow night. That way I can spend less time sorting through stuff and more time scrap'n. We'll see though!

But of course all of this might be out the window since cold season has hit our house. Yep we had 2 sick girls up through the night last night. So with that said, you can plan all you want.......but then life happens!

No comments: