Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Getting Started with A2Z Essentials


I saw on Heather's Blog that she had updated the A2Z Website with a gallery of the newest layouts. I saw that the layouts I prepared for CHA were included, as well as my picture has been added to the Design Team Page! LOL! So I guess it's official now! I am so excited ot be working with such a great company! http://geta2z.com/team.shtml

Here is a layout that I did for CHA. It is using A2Z's gymnastics Paper from their Sports Line. I also used one of their monogram "g" 's but of couse they are not carrying them right now! So....look with envy, but they are not on the shelves currently.

Other news today is that Nathan was in the paper for his campaign. http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060307/NEWS01/603070310/1002
He spoke at the Sweet Basil Eatery Yesterday for the local Republican Weekly Candidate Lunch. He did a wonderful job and both the paper and news station picked it up! Tomorrow will be a big day for us on the campaign trail as Nathan is having his first Press confrence! I will let you all know how it went afterwards!

We are also pretty busy getting ready for our big girl to turn 3!!! WOW! So, today her Grandma took her to look at big girl bikes! Little did she know she was trying out her birthday present! She thought that she was there to play. She looked way too big sitting on that all of 12 inch bike!!! Hard to believe its almost been 3 years! Before I know it Emma will be trying out bikes as well!

No comments: