Friday, March 17, 2006

You know you want one!!!!

So cute aren't they!!! These are the precious new additions to our ever busy family. Liberty is the proud new mommy of this little pack of pups and she is doing so well! A little protective at first as any new momma is, but now she doesn't care what you do with them as long as they aren't screaming! I have to admit that we are falling fast in love with these pups but we all know that we can't keep them. Hey...7 dogs....2 toddlers...A design team......and a congressional campaign? I mean I know I'm superwoman SOMETIMES, but even I can't do that forever! :D I would have to say my favorite right now is the cute speckled brown one that Liberty is cleaning in the picture. He is by far our biggest, so he has even more rolls and chubbiness to him! He also is quite a few shades lighter than his sisters and brothers, so he is always easy to spot. To cute huh! I will post more picks of the pups individually once they open their eyes.

No comments: