Saturday, March 4, 2006

Sweet Innocence


This picture has to be one of the cutest newborn pics I've seen in a long time. A customer who I did a 12x12 custom scrapbook for, sent me this pic of her newest baby. Way too cute. It just reminds you how precious and innocent those fresh from God are. Things like this just warm your heart, so I thought I'd share!

We had a cold, but wonderful day as a family today....something few and far between while campaigning! We went to Malabar Farms for their Maple Syrup Festival. It was a bit chilly but we learned a lot and got to spend some nice family time together. Did you know that it takes 50 gallons of tree sap to make 1 gallon of maple syrup? Yep....but it sure is good once they get it finished! And, another bit of info...Ohio is #4 in the U.S. for maple syrup production! Now, when that is the million $ question, you'll know the answer! Just make sure that I get a cut of it! The girls did have fun thought, and they got to ride a horse drawn wagon. Emma just kept saying "sssss" and "dog" but I think she got it? Maddelyn just kept asking where the pancakes were since we told her that we were going to see how they make pancake syrup.

Well, still no pups at campaign headquarters. Hmmmm? She's getting quite...plump, but no pups yet! We are taking dibs on how many she will have? I say 4, Nathan said 7. We'll see. From what I can figure, the pups will be 1/2 Black Lab, and 1/2 Jack-Russell Terrier??? LOL! No clue what that comes out like?? I'll keep you posted on the new arrivals.

No comments: