Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Procrastination????





















This represents what I have been swamped with the past 3 days...LAYOUTS! I have proudly completed 24 pages in the past 2 1/2 days! Yep you can say I kinda procrastinated a few deadlines..oops! I guess that is what happens during campaign season. These are just 2 of the 12 that went to Cropper's Corner today. These are for the Rob and Bob Spring Layout Class. I also completed an adorable altered Easter paint can...but of course forgot to take any pictures before I dropped it off at the store. Now only 2 more custom items for ebay and then I caught up...well for now maybe? It is amazing to me how much God has blessed my addiction...uhum..."hobby." I was telling my aunt today that last National Scrapbooking Day I was attending my first crop and in 1 year, I have gone from novice, to teaching classes, to designing for a store, to now I am on a design team and teaching at the same crop that got it all started last year. Amazing! Thank you God! :D

I just wanted to say a huge HOORAY for Heather Preckle. She is the Design Team Coordinator for A2Z as well as part owner and last week she was announced as a Hall of Fame winner! Woo-hoo! I knew she had the talent! Great job Heather! You guys have to go to her blog and see the amazing work she does. Inspiring! http://heatherpreckel.typepad.com/ Also wanted to say that Heather and Heidi, I'm praying for your dad!

Well, they say that politics is a grueling game..I realize now that it is. I can't spill all the beans but basically we have been hearing a bunch of slander aimed back at my hubby and the sad thing is that almost all of it is true. We actually had someone quote scripture to us! WOW! Nothing like pointing out "sin" to the pastor's kid! Anyone who knows Nathan personally would get a kick out of that! He is the MOST upstanding, conservative, honorable, faith-based, pro-America, pro-military, pro-family man I believe I have ever met....(I have never met Mr. Graham in person :P LOL!) So anyone who knows him knows that all of this being said is garbage and nothing but an attack on his integrity. So with that said, we would appreciate your prayers during this last 5 weeks of the primary for not only the strength to carry on, for God's will to be lived out in our lives, and for His provision, but for the patience to take this all with a HUGE grain of salt! :P It's ALL part of his perfect will!

No comments: