Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pictures and Layouts

So here are a couple of those hospital pictures of Emma that I promised. Obviously you can tell pre surgery to after surgery wild woman hair! The past couple of days she has been pretty much herself except for a bit more clingy to us and she will play for a while and then crash for a while. She is also still on the meds, so as long as those are still in her system she does all right. The two times that we didn't get it in her system before the old wore off was not a pretty picture. Poor little thing!



Today has been a lazy Sunday with Nathan helping my brother move and the girls and I chilling out here. I have been busy this afternoon listing on ebay some deals I found. Click on the "My Ebay Listings" Tab to the right of you want to check them out.

Here are a few of my newest scrapbooking layouts. The first two were just for fun, but the ones under those are from my design team kit with 2 Sassy Scrappers.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a little sweetheart! I like the one of her with her thumb in her mouth :)