Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How did that happen???

So it seems just like yesterday it seems we were bringing her home from the hospital and now this? What on Earth! LOL! Funniest part is that she's not even crawling yet! We were sitting around in the living room and when I looked over Caroline was literally standing in her play pen. We have one of the ones with the false raised bottoms in it and since she's not crawling or anything yet, it makes it so much easier to change diapers. Well when I first saw her she was laying with her belly on the armrest of the chair. She had gotton to her knees, then stood up and was inching her way out of the playpen! How on earth does he have that much strength and still not crawling? Well all day toady she has been pulling herself up to her knees on furniture. She look so funny doing it since she's still just a peanut at 14 lbs 12oz!
I also go a few good pics of her "inch worming" herself across the floor. This is her way of crawling right now. She's pretty good at it and can get to where she wants pretty fast. It's so funny to see her inching along!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute! So guess what I copied you again... I had my gallbladder removed last night... update on my xanga!