Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pierced and Vacation Pictures

So we finally got around to taking Caroline's baby pictures with Nathan and I as we did with each of the other girls. I emailed them out to several people today. If I somehow missed you, leave a comment and I can send them on to you as well. Anyways, this mornign we went and got Caroline's ears pierced. I wanted to wait until after her pictures beacuse they make her look sooo grown up and I wanted one more set of "baby" pictures before we did them. She of course cried but no different than when she gets her baby shots. She gets mad at first and then gets over it. It's amazing how much they make her look like Maddelyn as a baby, just a lot smaller and not as chubby!






So I finally found my camera cord and was able to upload these vacation pictures tonight. Here are just a FEW of the cute ones seeing as how I took over 220 of them in like 3 days? Yeah, as I said a few!


My girls with thier first cousins infront of the Pittsburg Children's Museum

Emma milking a cow at the Ohio State Fair

Maddelyn's turn milking a cow, she waited all week to do this!


Emma trying to hurry and pet the sheeps head before it moved. She would tap it's head and then giggle when it moved.

Emma's very first fish ever caught at the Ohio State Fair. She was terrified of it. As soon as Nathan started reeling it in she was out of there! She wanted nothing to do with it!

Maddelyn's Fish - She was much braver but wouldn't touch it because she didn't want to get her hands wet....such a girlie girl!

My three "Tina's" - Long Story, but Maddelyn kept saying CAroline's name wrong and she said she could call her whatever she wanted so I said I would call her whatever I wanted. Well... Tina, Tina 2, and Tina 3 later she loved all their new names! Guess that didn't work!

Caroline at the Children's Museum
My Mom playing and creating with the girls at the musuem

My brother in his moment of glory having his picture taken with Mr. Roger's Neighborhood's Trolley. I think he had more fun in that section of the museum than the kids did!

I have lots more pictures of Storybook Forest, Idlewild, and actually riding the real sized trolley, but I will post those tomorrow since it's getting so late. Sorry for such the L-O-N-G post!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

What a little doll she and and looks like a fun trip!!