Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Still Here!

Yeah, I know....I've been slacking! But, with Summer coming to an end and starting homeschooling Maddelyn's preschool this week.....blogging has kinda been put on a back shelf. I also have been listing lots of children's clothing on ebay as well. Some they have outgrown and some new things. Just trying ot get ready for all of the Fall and winter clothing that we'll have to buy! LOL! It's amazing how much fuller a 7 month old's closet is than mine? I honestly think she has more shoes than me! LOL! I think that has something to do with my love for baby shoes?


I also finished my Design Team stuff for 2 Sassy Scrappers this week (another reason I have been MIA.) So I thought I'd share those with you. This month was a bit of a stretch because it was with Creative Imaginations and Bazzill's new Pazzazzill paper. I used the black and white line for this month's kit and tried to show several different ways to use it. This paper line is meant to be a step up from regular cardstock and is to be used with all your different patterned papers. So here are my projects from this month's kit.........




We spent the Holiday Weekend camping with my parents, brother, and his three children. The girls had a blast spening cousin time. They don't get to do that too often which is sad since we are only about 50 minutes away. With being married to a politician in the making, this might be the closest we ever live to them!

Gotta love the "I Love Mom" shirt! Can's tell who bought that for her???

Just when you thought she was all sweet and such....the TRUE Emma comes out! LOL!

My Dad's newest toy for himself....I mean the grandkids! A wagon with an additon. Yep, and he even has it rigged up with a flag inthe back and to hold umbrellas for the sun! I know only one kid in the wagon in this pic, but with a majorly pampered 9 year old dog...she needs a ride on long walks sometimes too!

LOVE this picture showing her two new teeth! Did I tell you she's crawling now? Yep, she's mobile and in that "human vaccum cleaner" stage! She can find invisible things on the carpet!

No comments: