Friday, September 21, 2007

This Made My Week...

Ok, so I am NOT alone in this world of .....how-am-I-going-to-keep-them-alive-until-they're-18? There are other moms out there just like me! I got this link off of one of the Gymboree loops and seriously see myself in about 5 more years!!! It was VERY scary but hilarious at the same time because I have done, said, felt almost everything she said. I wonder if Maddelyn and Emma were used in the making of this story. I guess not since it was a real mom and her real life experince shopping with 6 kids.

Ok, short story is while shopping with her 6 young kids one snuck a pack of cards in the cart and she ended up buying them. So, in return she sold them on ebay and told the story. I laughed and laughed. You MUST READ this one!!!!!! If you have any mommy friends pass it on! LOL!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675#description

Here's her blog... http://www.mom2my6pack.blogspot.com Seriously this lady makes me feel normal! She needs to write a book!

ETA: Okay I checked out her blog and she IS writting a book and was even interview by a TV show after the auction. Her blog is just as hilarious and she updates it frequestly. I will definitely be adding it to my favorites just to give myself a daily reminder that I'm not alone!!!!

No comments: