Monday, September 17, 2007

8 months already!

I can't believe it was already time to take Caroline's 8 months pictures! She was aweful trying to get pictures this month! As soon as I would set her down and back up to take the shot she would be on her knees, crawling out of my viewfinder! The shots I did get of her, she wasn't looking! Huh! So frustrating! I guess next time I need back-up entertainers to keep her attention for at least 3 seconds! Just when I finally got Emma to the age that she'll take pictures at Sears...now Caroline is in that wiggle stage! Huh! So basically I'm going to have problems with pictures until they are at least 16? LOL!


I have a few pictures from our weekend away as well....

I just love this outift on her! So cute in red and that hat! LOL! Daddy has a little tradition with his girlies that he lets them ride on the luggage cart. Well since she can't hold on by herself yet...he did it with the Bumbo. We got lot's of smilies wheeling her down the hotel hallways.



My Best Friend Alicia's Mom sent Miss Caroline this gift and I promised I post pics of her in it it.....so there ya go Miss Joye! :D Isn't she a doll in it! THANKS!!!!

Here are a few from the Yankee Peddler Festival.....what fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandi...your daughters are gorgeous! I'm so glad that you have the time to share your experiences! My Isabella just turned one last week and it amazes me how much she's changed.