Friday, September 28, 2007

Why Little Sisters Annoy Big Sisters......

So I was in the girls' room cleaning their closet this morning and I hear this...........

Maddelyn: (pushing Emma out the bedroom door) "Say Knock Knock Emma."

Emma: "Knock Knock"

Maddelyn: "No say Knock Knock can I come in?"

Emma: "Knock Knock can I come in?"

Maddelyn: "Say Happy birthday Maddelyn."

Emma: "Happy Birthday Maddelyn."

Maddelyn: "Would you like some cake?"

Emma: "Yep"

Maddelyn: "No say yes I'd like a bite."

Emma: "I'd like a bite."

Emma: "I want fries."

Maddelyn: "No we only have cake." "Say that's ok."

Emma: "That's ok."


So why again does Maddelyn need a playmate??? I think she can handle a two sided converstation pretty well on her own? And we wonder why Emma pester's Maddelyn? Hmm??? Or...why Emma is a slow at starting to talk? Well she never has to! Maddelyn tells her exactly what to say all the time! Being a younger sister myself I feel Emma's pain!!!

I will have to update on the girls' first Ballet class today with pics and explain why Emma is now moving on the gymnastics! LOL! Could have seen that coming! Grace? What Grace? She might have it for a middle name but she's a bit to rough to learn position one or how to keep her heels together and bend at the knee! My little ruffian! Enough for now! TWIN SALE in the morning! Woo-hoo!

No comments: