Thursday, September 13, 2007

First Fall Pic in Long Sleeves!

Yep, Fall is here! The past few days it's been a high of like 65! So needless to say we've been switching out closets all week. It's so fun pulling out all the clothes I picked up on clearance last year and putting them in their closets! I took some cute kido pics last night in the yard. They had on one of the FEW matching outfits that they own, so I had to take a picture! I found out that Carter's stocks 3mo -6x in the same items! Woo-hoo! We can still match. Ok, I know they might think it's dunb soon, but for now I just love having all three girls match. Corny I know! He are a few pics. Yes, that's me in the reflection of the front door! LOL! I didn't see it until I posted it here. The last picture is of the front of our home. Maddelyn needed a picture of it for her school work, so I thought I would post it on here for all of my out-of-state friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE ARE THEY!

Beautiful pics Mandi!

Anonymous said...

awe so cute! I love matching my girls up too. I see you made it into the front porch pic too... in the reflection :)

Anonymous said...

ya know... I was looking at those steps of yours and you may want to consider a railing before the winter hits...