Saturday, September 8, 2007

Busy Bees!

Well that's been us all week! Busy lil' Bees! We started school with Maddelyn as I mentioned the other day, and it's going better than it had. She now wants to do it and not just look longinly at Emma playing in the floor beside us. This week we studied about Creation and the Sun and Moon. I kinda chuckled when her curriclum said to go over how the moon revolves around the earth and the earth around the sun. I was thinking there was no way she'd get it. Well she did! She told Grandma later that day that the moon goes away sometimes because the people on the other side of the Earth see it! WOW! She's 4! LOL!


We also started Caroline on juice and she loves it! Who wouldn't right after having only smashed green beans and squash! LOL! So as of now she's getting babyfood at lunch with juice and then at bedtime she gets babyfood and cereal mixed and of course still nursing. Maybe the extra will help her chunck up a bit? Doubt it!

I also went on a wee bit of a shopping spree at Gymboree! I know you're thinking I spent a ton. Well actually the prices were cheaper than going into Walmart or Target to buy fall clothes! I'm just so tickled I had to share a few of my favorites! Oh, the sale still going on inthe stores and at Gymboree.com plus there is another 20% off of that!

$7.99



$7.99

Both Shirts were $5.49

That's enough for now. I should be working on the cleaning that got behind this week. Nathan is at guard this weend so that gives me plenty of time today...if I get off of here!

Oh, funny story, when I went to get the girls us this morning, Emma had pushed Maddelyn's toddler bed to the other side of the room and used it to get on top of their chest of drawers and then reached a shelf on the wall. She then was able to get all the Strawberry Shortcake decorations off the shelf (my shoulder height) and bring them down to play with! UH!!! What am I going to do with this monkey?

No comments: