Friday, May 16, 2008

New Layouts

So I got to scrap a bit the other night. It seems like the only time lately that I get to scrap is for my twelvefridays commitiments. Oh well better than none at all , and beside their stuff is too cute to not want to scrap with during my few scrapbboking moments! So this month the kit had a boy theme, and even though they were adorable papers.....we don't really have any boy-ish photos! I think it's hard to scrap princess outfits, tea parties, and korker bows with boy scrapbooking paper. I guess I am just not that talented to strech my imagination that far! Now some of the other design team girls did a wonderful job in using the papers with their adorable daughters. I just didn't have that many creative juices flowing. So, I kinda cheated and asked my friend Jenn to borrow photos of her 3 adorable bows and she graciously said yes. Thanks so much Jenn, Grant, Griffin, and Grady! :D I also included a simple card that I did with my kit this month.






No comments: