Monday, May 12, 2008

Oh So Sleepy!

So Happy Late Mother's Day to all of my blogger friends and family! We spent the weekend at Maddelyn's best friend Lizzie's birthday party, church, and a cook-out at my Aunt and Uncle's in Wilard. We did our dance for the second time infront of the church for Mother's Day. It actually did not go as smoothly as it had the last time. We totally forgot to warn the preschooler's that the tv monitors and the HUGE screen behind them would be on and have them on it! So I think the entire video that Nathan took of us dancing that morning was basically me telling Maddelyn "Quite looking at it!" "Watch me!" "Pay attention!" At one point she is literally just froze with her back to the congregation just staring at herself on the huge screen. Nathan said it wasn't that obvious but I think it probably was?

I've been kinda under the weather the past week so I haven't been in the blogging mood too much. I don't remember being this sick or tired with the other 3 pregnancies? I'm not like horrible sick or anything just queasy and super tiered. I think running after the other 3 has something to do with it? I told Nathan that I am already wishing the pregnancy was over. He said I usually don't start saying that until about month 8? I guess this time around I'm just too tired to do it? LOL! That is even with taking time to lay down most days. Maybe if I just go to bed and someone wakes me up mid-December? LOL! Anyone have an quick fixes for no energy the 4th pregnancy around, besides sending my other 3 to family until after the baby arrives? HaHa!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Know I cant Help you with a Quick Fix But I will Pray for you and energy:)Hope all is well. I bet this ones a Boy, Sense its so different and alll:)Heidi

Anonymous said...

I have been the same way this pregnancy! It's soo different from what I am used to! With #3 I remodeled a house and worked etc, and still had energy, this time my energy is sapped!! But once I hit about 13 weeks it got better, now I'll have 1-2 good days followed by 1-2 slow moving dats

Joyful Mom ~ Karla said...

Hugs to you! I was sick with all of my pregnancies during the 1st trimester, but usually felt great after that. And yes, with three kiddos to chase you don't get to rest like you'd need to do. Hang in there. The exhaustion will go away, and so will the feeling green sensation. Take extra care of yourself when you can.

Hugs,
Karla :)

Aliya'sMommy said...

Oh the memories; I'm so excited that I can talk about this pregnancy with you from experience. I don't have 3 running around but at least I know what it is to be pregnant now. So nope no help with the lack of energy. I use to work and stay whereever I fell!

Elaine said...

Mandi! We are both going to have a new one this year..in December too! LOL. Congrats on your 4th! I am super tierd with this one too. It will get better in a few weeks.
Pray for energie to make it through the day. I cant only imagin why you are tierd! Three children and pregnant at the same time! Congrats again!