Thursday, May 22, 2008

OB Appt.

So I just got back from my first OB appt with baby #4. I would post the ultrasound picture but to be totally honest with you...you can't see much. It just kinda looks like a black oblong shape in the middle of a darker black circle. But, I did get to see the tiny peanut who was wiggling everywhere and I got to see the hear beating. For anyone who's been pregnant before you understand the first time you see your child's heart beating. It's just a sense of relief. So to end all rumors.....it's just one...no twins this time! LOL! We also found out that my official due date is DECEMBER 24. So that takes me back a week. They said that my chart says the 17th, but the measurements say the 24th, so the @4th is is! It's funny because that was the NFP Chart date as well. So Christmas this year will be VERY crazy! Nathan said that being due on Dec. 24th kinda makes me like Mary! Oh Nathan! I said if I don't have this baby by the 20th, then I will be in a chair resting all through the holidays just to be sure that I can make it past my due date! I don't want a Christmas baby necessarily or to be in the hospital over Christmas as well!

Just thought I'd pass on the news. I have to run now for a hair appointment! YEAH! Stay at home mommies totally understand how exciting it is even to get your hair done...without the kids. It's like a mini spa day! LOL!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

its so neat to think about your child when it is so young moving around already! Will you two find out what gender, or will you be surprised? We like the surprised route. I can tell that I am already bonding more so with the second than I did Noah...mainly because it didnt hit me this early that I was going to have a new child! But now that I have been through it once I am much more in tune with body & baby. How exciting. My guess already is that your having a boy. Boys take more out of you (my own personal theory) so this is why you have been so tierd! haha