Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day....

Okay so I know how Alexander felt in the children's book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day! LOL! So I think pretty much everyone I spoke to today all said they were just having a crummy day. Yeah, I can agree with that. Let's just say that my days started WAY too early after tossing and turning all night....info for all, MANDI IS NOT A MORNING PERSON! Anyways I walk in to the girls' room to see that it has snowed small pieces of white plastic? Hmmm??? Maddelyn then generously turns in her sister by saying that Emma has broken my window?? What? Ok, she didn't break the window, just my mini blinds! Yeas this child literally sat there this morning and ripped off tiny bite sized pieces of white plastic mini blinds and scattered them all over the floor! Oh my goodness! So needless to say Momma was not happy!!!! Bad morning to mess with Mommy! That was basically the start of my yucky rainy day.

So here is some pleasant news instead..... my friend Elaine is expecting again! YEAH! So once again there is someone else I am always pregnant with. I guess we're all trying to space our children about 2 years apart. Well Elaine's new baby and our 4th are due within a week of each other. I'm sure we'll both have a very busy Christmas!
I have a few pictures to share tonight as well. These are of Maddelyn and her very best friend Miss Lizzie at Lizzie's birthday party last weekend. Of course Emma needed a little camera time as well! Such a ham!
Maddelyn and I after our mommy-daughter dance at Church on Mother's Day.

My 3 girlies and I on Mother's Day
Okay these photos just make me laugh out loud. While we were practicing our dance on stage Sunday, Caroline was playing behind the pulpit. Yes...she is sucking on the clear pulpit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To cute, I hope your Day got Better:)Heidi

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha!!!! Maybe we have a little preacher/evangelist on our hands :) I love the pulpit picts!!!

Drea said...

ur blogs cute! i found u thru aqua mama :-)

Elaine said...

lol! To cute. Caroline looks like she is just as indepentant as Noah!
Thanks for the mom advice! It helps to know that it isnt just us going through it.

Also you look like you are doing well in the pic too, it helps to know that there is hope of looking good after three kids! haha