Saturday, October 7, 2006

Happy Birthday Little Man!


My little man is growing up! My dear nefew turned 9 today! WOW! Nathan and I have always said he was practically our first born. Austin was born when I was 15 and he has always had a special place in my heart. I remember whenever we would babysit people would always ask how old MY baby was! I was only 15?? Anyways from then on he was my little buddy. He used to run around with my girlfriends and I in high school and was even the a prom date to one of them! He was also the hardest thing for me to leave when I went to college in TN. It is hard to believe that he was only 2 1/2 when I went to Lee. Man that makes me feel old. He is such an awesome kid as well. He does great with not only his twin little sisters, but with all little ones! I think that Emma places her "Austie" in 2nd place only after her Papa! It's amazing to watch my little "goober" peanut turn into such a wonderful little man. I thank God for the blessings that he has been in all of our lives and pray that God continues to shape and mold this little guy into the awesome man of God that he is becoming. So my little man turned 9 today, my how time does fly!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!!!!

Doesn't that picture make him look just like his dad?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie for sure. I feel this way about my 11 yr niece Mercedes. She is like my own.


Norma (localocairis)

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Happy Birthday to your Son! Amazing eyes he has.

Anonymous said...

He is an absolutely AMAZING lil guy isnt he! His parents must be so proud! oh wait I am the real momma and I am VERY PROUD! He has grown so much hasnt he you choose one of my favorite picteures of him! I know you think he looks like his daddy in that one but you should see it next to a pic of me , I definately can not deny him by no means! I'm glad you guys love him so much , he is a very special child!
Thelma