Saturday, October 28, 2006

Shhhh...don't tell the doctor I was not in bed......

Well we went to the twin sale! My mom and I had a lot of fun sorting through chest high tables full of baby and children's items! We did end up with a ton though! When we left, mom had a duffel bag full, I had a new pink boppy, a pack-n-play, and a rolling cart FULL of baby clothes, bibs, blankets, onezies, hats, socks, and everything else! Of course I did pick up a few items for the girls. After that we headed to Polaris to have lunch and look through the mall. Of course Strasburg Children's, Gymboree, and Janie n Jack were all very tempting, but we did our shopping at the big clearance sales at Carter's and Old Navy.

This evening Nathan and I went on a date movie night to see Flags of our Father's. Being a war movie, of course it was a bit to gory for me, but over all it was good. Basically it makes you want to go and find a veteran just to say thank you! I could go onto a whole ranting about this...but the sum up is......we as Americans can NEVER do or say thank you enough for the sacrafices of our veterans and the men and women serving over seas today.

No comments: