Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Pre-election Week and a Pregnancy Album

Its been a few days since my last post....On Sunday afternoon we went to Emma's "boyfriend's" birthday party and then trick-or-treating with his family. I think there is a picture of Hunter at Emma's birthday party.

Monday was just a normal day on bedrest..nothing to report there! Yesterday Nathan and I went down to the local Republican Headquarters to volunteer for the day. Nathan made phone calls and I helped to sort, count, and organize literature to be handed out when people go door-to-door. It was kinda wierd to be back in the swing of campainging here in Richland County. We have not done that since Nathan's primary. Today Nathan spent the morning going door-to-door in our local precinct. I think there are about 150 houses on his walking list? Yeah, that brings back a lot of memories of all of those doors we knocked on this spring!

Here is an album that I have been working on this week for a friend's baby shower. Hopefully she doesn't read my blog??? Oh well. I used one of the new Maya Roads Chipboard Albums and LOVED it! You can take each page out of the binder as you decorate it, making it is sooo much easier! It's really sturdy too! You'll probably be seeing a lot more of these albums on my blog! There are more pages to the album of course, but this gives you an idea. I guess Blogger is just NOT my firend tonight trying to upload these pictures! I have like 4 more I wanted to post? I guess I will just try to update it later, so check back to see the rest of the album including the cover!!! LOL!

No comments: