Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's Chirstmas PJ Time!

Here are a few pictures of the girls in the new Chirstmas pajamas they got from thier Grandma. We had a family movie night last weekend and the girls got to wear their new PJ's. Between my camera tryig to find the right setting to take pictures of the tree lights and the girls acting goofy...this was as good as we got! Maybe I'll try again for Chirtmas Tree pics once I figure out my new camera? After we finished our little photo shoot, we all watched Santa Clause 2. The girls just loved it! So on Saturday we went to see the 3rd one. It was pretty cute! Maddelyn and Emma loved it! Maddelyn is now starting to figure out how the whole Santa thing works! She told me yesterday that Santa was going to fix our fireplace (we can't light it), so he could come down it! She also saw something on TV that she wanted for Christmas and asked me for Santa's number! I told her that we can't call him, we have to write it in a letter. She is catching on pretty quick with this being her first year understanding Santa!




No comments: