Saturday, November 4, 2006

The weekend is half over already!

Well we have had a busy weekend already! Yesterday I decided that I was going to my local scrapbook store's Friday night crop. While I was there Nathan had a few guys from church over to play cards and they hired a sitter to watch all of the kids. I did get 4 or 5 layouts done, which I hope to post in the next couple of days. Last night we also had pictures taken of all of my mom's grandkids. That was an adventure, but anytime you ask Emma to sit still is anymore!

Today Nathan had National Guard and I went to my friend's baby shower that I had mentioned. It was a really nice shower but kinda wierd to have a baby shower,for a baby whose sex is not known. Let's just say there was a lot of green and yellow!

Today was also my dad's birthday. My brother's family, our family, my parents, and my grandma all went out to eat at the Roadhouse. It was great, but man am I full! Of course they came out and sang to him. He just kinda chuckled, but the kids thought it was hilarious that they were singing to Grandpa while he was wearing a cowboy hat! Even little Emma giggled!

Speaking of Emma Grace, she woke up sick today. She has had a high fever all day and a slight runny nose. She slept most of the day. Poor little thing. Maddelyn was not feeling well this week also. She was just kinda whiney with a low fever, but she is feeling much better now. Emma always has seemed to get the worse of whatever sickness comes through our house.

No comments: