Friday, November 10, 2006

Leaving time...as Maddelyn says







Maddelyn has again coined a new phrase. She helped Daddy and Mommy with the "leaving" yesterday. We spent the evening raking the yeard and sweeping the leaves from the driveway. they girls each had a little rake and helped out, or so they thought. Maddelyn told her dad...."Where's my scoop (rake), you know, the one for leaving?" Cute huh? Her eare soem pictures of "leaving" as well as playing with daddy in the pile of leaves before they were swept out to the curb.

Natha and I spent the entire evening working on his great grandma's 100th birthday party invitations. I will have to scan on ein when we are done...but that might be a while! It is just a lot of cutting, glueing, inking, and such to make 50 handmade cards.

Tomorrow morning, Nathan has been asked to be the grand marshall of our city's Veteran's Day parade and to give a short speach afterwards. I will try my best to get soem pictures for you of my little hometown hero!!

Here are a couple of layout that I finished at that crop last weekend. I just love Emma's smile in that first one. The journaling in the second one reads" We waited so long for Emma to get hair in. Now that she has some it has a mind of it's own. It is short on top and long an dcurly in the back.


2 comments:

Jenn said...

That looks like so much fun!! I'm hoping to get my little boy in the leaves this afternoon!

Anonymous said...

omgosh those pics are way fun! and the lo's are great!