Thursday, November 9, 2006

New Layout

Well, obviously the elections did not quite turn out as we "red" people would have liked them too. The nation is looking a little too blue and especially in the areas of the control of the Senate and the House. But as I tell Nathan, not too much we can do now besides pray and hope this new class on the hill will in someway help prepare thr country for 2008. Enough about gloomy politics for now though.

Here is one of the layouts that I did at a crop last weekend. I hope to get the rest of them uploaded tomorrow. It's funny because since I came back from CHA this summer I kinda have been burnt out on scrapbooking? I mean yeah, I have been doing things here and there, but not getting much done. Since I have come home from the crop on Friday night, I have scrap'ed everyday! WOW! What is even funnier is that with me on bedrest, this is the perfect opportunity to get some extra layouts done before the baby comes, but for some reason I just haven't been in the mood. Hopefully that has changed now?


No comments: