Monday, November 27, 2006

Ebay Items and a Prayer Request

Just a quick post today. We had a great weekend but things have gotten a little wierd now. The baby has dropped and I still have 8 weeks to go. So I will be going to the Dr tomorrow to get checked out and just to see how everything is going. Hopefully all is well and she just likes to hang out in my hips? Nathan and I would appreciate your prayers for her as well. I will try to post an update after go to the Dr's. tomorrow.

Here are just a couple of the items that I have listed on ebay right now. I am just trying to get a few Christmas items off my shelf before the Holidays are here. The second picture is an advent calendar where the dates can be moved to count down to Chirstmas.


7 comments:

Robyn said...

Both items are gorgeous! Lovely colors!

I'll be saying prayers for your family and your sweet little one.

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping and praying that your dd is just trying to "move down" to help you be a bit more comfortable and able to breathe! lol. Seriously, hoping everythings ok. And the items you made are so pretty! Hoping you get high bids on them!!

Heather said...

I will add you to my prayer list. I hope everything goes well at the doctor tomorrow. Beautiful items!!

Lynn said...

I will keep you all in my prayers. I'm sure everything will be just fine.

The items you posted are awesome. Great job

Colleen said...

Love that clipboard!! Great idea!

And your, your family, and babe will be in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes well at the Dr's.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandi just a quick HI!! Hope everything is going good with you and the baby. Have a wonderful christmas if I dont talk to you before then. Oh btw we are buying a house :) and are closing on it on Thursday, our newest baby is due May 29th and we will find out ift it's a girl or boy on Jan 16th ;) Have a great day

Hugs!!