Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Christmas is Coming!!!!!

Well I promised you all pictures of us putting up our Chistmas tree. I forgot to take pictures of the final product though! I have a few more things I would like to put up around the house and then I will have to post some pictures. I have no idea whay this thing is underlining all of my typing??? Wierd? Anyways the girls had so much fun putting the tree up. Emma actually did a better job at hanging ornaments than her big sisiter did. Maddelyn was so concered about the palcement of each one, that she actually was getting frustrated! Emma did not care. She would hang 10 bulbs on each branch and it still didn't upset her!

















Here is another blogger's challenge that was posted on 2 peas......

Thanksgiving Twenty
Do you cook all or part of the meal? I just do the silly things like bread and dessert...Mom and Grandma do the big things
How much do you spend buying groceries for the meal? bread and desserts don't cost much
Do you eat at home or go to someone else’s? My parents house...everyone is there
White meat or dark? white
Stuffing with giblets or without? stovetop stuffing all the way!
Anything you won’t eat at the Thanksgiving meal? homemade stuffing
Carve Mr. Gobble at the table or serve on a platter? platter
Favorite pie? not too much into pie
Formal table or Chinet? chinet...much easier to clean up with like 30 people
Your menu? The usuals....turkey, dressing. potatoes, and so
Favorite leftover? Mom's homemade mashed potatoes, with making 10 lbs of them there are always plenty of leftovers!
Extended family, friends, both or just the immediate family for dinner? The WHOLE family
After dinner, do you go to the latest movie or football on TV? we usually just sit around and chat
Do you watch the Macy’s Parade? always
Christmas decorations up before or after? usually the Saturday after, but this year we did it a week early
Black Friday shopping or sleep in? 100% Black Friday shopping!!!!
Any special Thanksgiving tradition? After the meal is over, we leave the leftovers out for a while and just snack the rest of the day. Basically it's the one day to STUFF yourself!
Favorite thing about Thanksgiving? Spending time with the family and the Macy's parade!


Yeah, doing something lik ethis TWO DAYS out from Thanksgiving is just not too smart for a pregnant woman! 9:30 at night or not doesn't matter! I'm ready to eat! :D

2 comments:

Jenn said...

The pictures of the girls decorating are adorable!! I'm puttig up my tree this Friday and I can't wait!! Hope my son does as well as yours does:)

Anonymous said...

aww, those pics are beautiful! great moments.