Tuesday, November 14, 2006

About Me....

Just a quick update today. We have a fun filled day planed with the girls. We are putting up our Chirstmas decorations...yes, tree and all! We will be doing that this afternoon and then ordering pizza and watching Chirstmas movies this evening. I know most people think we are nuts, but our whole family is just so excited for Christmas this year. It has been 2 years since we have had our own Chirstmas. Last year we were still at my parents house and the year before Nathan was in Iraq. So it is very exciting to put our own tree up in our own home this year. So I figured our kids are 2 and 3 1/2, why not? Besides that, the more I get done now the less thatI have to worry about not getting finished due to baby. After all the dr said we would be lucky to make it to Chirstmas??? I will try to post some pictures later this evening of the girls decorating. I will leave you with a little blogging challenge from 2peas....... my answers are in purple.

one. I am happy with who I am
two. Nathan knows me best
three. I feel very pregnant!
four. the most important thing in my life is my family and my faith
five. I always carry chapstick and candy of some sort
six. I think these last 10 weeks of pregnancy could not go fast enough!
seven. I’m at my happiest when I am spending time with family
eight. on a Monday morning, you can find me at home with my girls as usual
nine. my favorite food ingredient is fruit of any sort!
ten. my eyes are brown
eleven. my favorite material possession is my camera
twelve. to relax, I like to turn on my bathroom heater and take a shower
thirteen. the town I live in is not the town we will retire in
fourteen. my worst habit is being a perfectionist
fifteen. my guilty pleasure is breyers strawberry icecream
sixteen. when I look at someone, the first thing I see is thier eyes
seventeen. I think Christmas should come more than once a year!
nineteen. I wish I had more energy to get things done....if I was off bedrest ;D
twenty. my life is blessed by God!

No comments: