Monday, October 2, 2006

Pictures from DC

Well, here are 1/2 of the photos from our trip that I promised in yesterday's post. The girls are not being patient enough for me to upload all of the photos right now, so I will finish later on tonight or tomorrow. The pics are backwards in order of when we took them...of course! Here is a run down of the 1st half of them.....


1.Ford's Theater

2.A DC squirrel that Nathan had to have a pic of! I think this is the mascot animal of DC...well maybe the pigeons with the ankle braclets are?

3. My friend Alicia and I holding up matching shirts we bought for our baby girls.

4. My friend Alicia and I with our baby bellys!

5. Ann Colter

6. bush Imperseronator

7. National Archives

8. National Archives

9. The view crossing Penn. Ave...only in a city like that can you see sucha beautiful sight just walking in a crosswalk.

10. Nathan at the Dubliner.









1 comment:

Sandie said...

Gee, I am getting all caught up in your blog, and making sure you are on bedrest. I know how frustrating that is, because I lived it.. but I got a healthy baby because of it too.. so I don't complain too much now. At the time, I had no kids though.. so much easier than you have it. But my hubby and I ran a business together out of our home. Wow. That was odd and stressful though. Anyway... Keep rested. :)