Friday, October 27, 2006

New Layouts

Well, bedrest is helping me catch up on a bit of scrapbooking? Here a re a few of the most recent layouts I have done. The one titled HOPE is different for me. I am not used to doing this type of a simpler/cleaner layout style. Sometimes I get a bit crazy and overdone with the patterned paper and embellishments!

Tomorrow morning my mom and I are going to the bi-annual twin sale in Columbus. This sale is like Heaven for garage salers. It is in a church gymnasium, as we as a couple of other rooms. They have anything related to babies, kids, or maternity. Basically, wall to wall, stacked chest high on the tables kinda sale! So we are getting up bright and early to be down there when the doors open. I am hoping not only to get some clothes for the baby but also maybe a new playpen and cradle. We'll see? Nathan says I am the ebay queen....I am not far behind in my garage sale/bargain hunting either!

No comments: