Friday, October 13, 2006

New Layouts

Here are a few layouts that I have finished lately. The one of Emma and I is for her NICU album. I kinda made a promise to myself that I would at least finish her NICU pictures before the new baby comes. After all, she is 2 now! LOL! I guess I just do so much work for other people that I am kinda behind on my own albums.

The journaling on the first one is "Before you were concieved I wanted you....Before you were born I loved you....Before you were here an hour I would give my life for you. this is the miracle of life."


Journaling on this one reads "People tell us all the time to treasure each moment because they grow so fast. We kinda chuckle because somedays we think the terrible toddler years will never end. But when I look back at pages like these, I think that my girls are growing up way too fast."


I am just doing a quick post today because I am in the swirl of getting ready for a poodle party. I am in cupcake central...literally! We have to make about 90 cupcakes for tomorrow!!! Each poodle cupcake takes a regular sized cupcare as well as a mini one. I'll post a picture when they are done, but you'll see. It's kinda an all day project.

The party is tomorrow and the girls are just so excited about it. We have been busy all week buying and making decorations as well as poodle ear headbands, dog collars, and wrist cuffs for all the kids to decorate and wear. So needless to say...I'm kinda poodled out by now!!!

No comments: