Friday, December 29, 2006

Belly Shots

We had a wonderful Chirstmas with the girls. Maddelyn and Emma had such a great time opening gifts at everyone's houses and getting ready for Santa at our own house. They laid out milk and cookies for Santa and celery for the reindeer, and sprinkled glitter on the lawn so Santa would see our yard sparkling from up in his sleigh and know were to stop. The first thing Maddelyn asked when she woke up the next morning was if Santa had seen her glitter or not! They opened thier stockings on our bed and then raced downstairs to find the kitchen and play food that Santa had left as well as the presents under the tree. When they went to check the milk and cookies to see if they were still there they noticed that Santa had dropped a few presents in the chimney when he was leaving and they just so happen to be the 12 Dancing Princesses that the girls wanted so badly! If you ask Maddelyn what her favorite part of Christmas was she will say EVERYTHING!!! I will hopefully get some pictures uploaded soon of the Holiday.

That night we had a scare and ended up back in Labor and Delivery for our second trip pre-Caroline! I was bleeding and so we went in to be checked out. The Dr came in and he said that all looked well with baby and ordered an ultrasound. It showed that baby and I were ok and the placenta and uterus were ok as well. He said that it looked like somehow the baby had jumped or something and actually tore my cervix! They sent me home still at the 2-3 cm and 50% were at to begin with. We were just relieved to find out that all was well. They also got a clear view of her girl parts, so we know for sure it is Caroline and not Elijah. The dr said that at this point she is pretty close to 6 pounds, so that is not bad for 36 weeks.

Today we went to Sears and I used my Christmas $ to do pregnancy shots. This was a first for me and they turned out so well that I wished I had done them with the other girls as well! I uploaded as many as Blogger would let me for one post, so I will do the rest tomorrow.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandi, sounds like you had a great christmas, even with the baby scare!! Our girls got a kitchen with play food too, we got them the Cinderella Princess kitchen, and they love it :)
I'm glad you are doing well, the pictures are beautiful!!
Have a wonderful New Years!
Rachael