Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hello from PA!

So life here in Pa has been pretty crazy. There were a few times this week that Nathan and I discussed me going to the ER. Contractions have really kicked it up since Thurdsday and they have been as consistent as 9 minutes apart for 2 hours. We have not headed back to Ohio yet because we are doing Christmas with the Martins tomorrow and we have tried to hod out for that. Besides that, the contractions are not consistent enough to go to the hospital for early labor and there are no other signs of labor yet. She has dropped even more though. Now I honestly have problems walking more than about 10 feet without having a contraction or shart pains from her being so low. So we are praying now that our little Missy does not decide to make it a December birthday let alone a pre-Chirstmas arrival!

I would also like to ask those of you out there to say a prayer for my aunt, uncle, and little cousin. They are currently on thier way to China to pick up the little girl they are adopting. 10 years ago they went over and brought back my cousin Sarah who was 9 mo old at the time. This time they are adopting a 5 1/2 year old little girl. Her new name will be Leah, and she will know no English when she arrives in the states on the 30th. So, could you guys please remember their family and pray for a safe trip as well as ease with the Chinese government in getting all the final paperwork done quickly so they can bring Leah home with no problems. As of now, they will get Leah on Tuesday, so they will be spending Chirstmas in China as a new family of 4!

Well, I need to get off of here and get to bed. We are doing Christmas tomorrow with my in-laws, so as soon as the girls get up...like 7am......we will open stockings! Yeah, it's going to be an early morning for all of us! Of couse you know they will get up earlier just because they know what to expect when they wake up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

((HUGS!!)) and good thoughts for you and your baby. I hope she stays put a bit longer. Also good thoughts for your Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, and little Leah! I hope their trip goes well and Leah adjusts quickly to life in the states. A HUGE ((HUG!)) again to you all!

Anonymous said...

I will pray for both you and your family. I carried both my children very low, so I understand you pain. Bed rest helps.

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic that they get to adopt again! It is a huge blessing to be able to do that. I said a little prayer. I hope you make it with your baby. Those last few weeks or so are rough!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get feeling better, I'll say a prayer for the adoption process to go smoothly and hope you have a Merry Early Christmas!!!!!

Noelia said...

Sending prayers for your family and little Leah's reunion and safe arrival. What a great blessing! TFS