Friday, December 8, 2006

New Pictures




Well I have been promising pictures for a few days now, so here they are. These are the first pictures with my new Nikon Digital D50 Camera. I am DEFINITELY still learning but I think they turned out pretty well, especially the family shots! Above is my Mom's Chirstmas tree. All of the decorations are edible to fit this years theme. If you look closely at the tree topper gingerbread boy, you'll notice Emma's perfect teeth marks on his foot! Yes, a bite out of one of the feet makes this gingerbread boy truely fit in at Grandma's house!

This is the invitation that I made for Great-grandma's 100th birthday party. The tag pulls out to reveal the party information and a current picture of grandma. Nathan helped me get 50 of these out the door a couple of weeks ago.

Maddelyn and Emma are opening the gifts they recieved at the family reunion last weekend. Emma loved her My Little Pony and Maddelyn went on and on about her 12 Dancing Princesses' Cell Phone!

This is Nathan's mom...far right, and her parents and siblings at the reunion.

This is a great group shot of all of Nathan's immediate family. Pretty much everyone was there besides an aunt and a couple of cousins and of course Great-grandma herself. Nathan and I are in the far back on the left. I have the huge orange sign behind me...uhhh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My girls love the my little ponies too :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it FUN enjoying a new camera?!? Love all the great family pix...and still marveling that you made 50! of those beautiful birthday folders! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! LOVE the one of the gingerbread with the foot missing! hehe