Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Getting Ready for Caroline!

Well, we are almost ready! The only thing left to do is clean that car seat! I got my cradle in the mail the other day and the layette set to go in it should arrive in the next couple of days. I bought this for her coming home outfit if she is a preemie. If not, I do have a second 0-3 months outfit that is just as cute also packed in our bag for the hospital! It's kinda hard to tell what size she will be because we have no idea when she will decide to arrive!

Speaking of bags for the hospital...my best friend in VA had her prcious baby girl Emma-lee today! She had a schedualed c-section, so there was no surprise about when she would arrive. Emma-lee was 7 pounds 6 oz and 20 inches long. Just about a perfect size! It was so fun to be pregnant at the same time that my best friend was and to both be due with girls at about the same time!

My Aunt Donna sent Caroline her first Chirstmas ornament. This is the aunt that Caroline Fayth is being named after. Anyways when I opened it up I just about cried! How beautiful is this! I just love the scipture on the back as well!


Tomorrow we are leaving for PA for the next week. We always got up there before Christmas to do an early Christmas with my husband's family. The girls are just so excited to go!

No comments: