Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm Still Here!

Just letting everyone know that I have NOT fallen off the blogger wagon! It's been a busy week with bows, babies, and ballet (haha got that?) Okay....it's 1 am what do you expect? Anyways the babies is because Mr. Elias Cole did decide to grace us with his presence this week. I told his mommy that he was just waiting for those preggo pics that we took and then he was ready to go! I have some cute pictures that I snapped when I went to see him and his mommy last night. There is nothing like holding one that is so fresh from God! Anyways it's been yet another busy week. Oh....I am officially starting my website now for my bows! Woo-hoo! I'll keep you posted as it goes and of course link it when it's live. Have a great night and hopefully I will have time to post all the pictures I've promised tomorrow since Nathan is working and has guard all weekend and then flies out Sunday morning for DC with Vets for Freedom.

No comments: