Friday, April 18, 2008

The Scrapper in Me Returns!

So I finally sat down to scrapbook! It feels so nice to be back at again. Since I've been about waist high in bows for months now...especially with opening a new website, I have let me scrapbooking lax. I remember the Summer before I had Caroline I scrapped about everyday! Oh how I miss that! Well, what little time I have to do it now is still wonderful. As I tell Nathan...it's cheaper than therapy!!! So here are my Design Team layouts for the April Kit with twelvefridays. I loved this month's kit in how girlie it was which is perfect for our family! Yes Heidi.....you of course knew this one was right up my alley but I promise I'll pull this out of somewhere for May's boyish kit as well! LOL! So here are my latest creations....



This is a mini album and tin that came in my kit. How cute huh? Nathan said I made a "Bucket List?" Basically what I want to do in life before I kick the bucket! Somehow that title just didn't seem appropriate for the front of the tin?





Here is the newest kit from twelvefridays that will be mailed out mid May. This current month had a definite girlie theem and this next month is perfect for the little boys in your life. thanks goodness my friend Jenn is letting me borrow pictures of her three boys next month! the kit is available at their website https://twelvefridays.com/KitClub.aspx Check out the link to see an upclose picture of these adorable papers.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello scrapper woman :) I have been scrapping too, but I am losing my touch. I need some tutoring!!!! (Remember last summer?)I love your pages...gave me some ideas :)
Luv Ya All!!!